Is Your Carpet Crying Out For Help?
FACT 1: Each day I pull pounds and pounds of sandy soil out of the base of your neighbors’ carpets. It is in yours too! Spread the yarns apart and look deep. This sand is scratching and dulling your carpet. It is grinding your expensive yarns down into those worthless fibers that fill up your vacuum bag. Every moment you wait, your carpet wears out faster!
FACT 2: While you are down there, how do the traffic lanes feel? Oily residues from the street and air are drying to the carpet. Slightly sticky, they grab dirt and lock it on. Through a process called ‘oxidation’ soils bond with the carpet, causing color change, and becoming permanently attached. If you wait too long, you are throwing away the key to unlocking dirt and oil from traffic lanes. Clean before traffic-lanes show up! The longer you wait between cleaning the more soil becomes permanent
FACT 3: Is the air starting to smell stale? Great News!
Pollutants in the air filter through your carpet. The carpet traps them so you don’t breathe them over and over. But what happens when that trap gets full? Your family starts breathing dust mite debris, pollens, pollutants, fungus, spores, bacteria and a long list of other really gross stuff. Once your carpets natural filtering ability gets full, it is time for a thorough cleaning for your health‘s sake. Clean every six months and you will breathe easier.
The fact is, clean your carpets frequently, when traffic lanes first start to appear, and they will last longer, look better, and protect your family’s health. But don’t just call any company...
Your Carpet Yarns Yearn for the Best:
It is amazing how hard it can be to make the right carpet cleaning decisions. I had to learn just like you, but I get experience every day, so here are some pointers I have learned from over 25 years of experience:
1. Trying to do it yourself is a waste of money and time.Sure, you can rent a machine or buy one, but how much of those contaminants do you think it will really get out? At the same time, if you have to call in sick at work because you are sore from fighting with a carpet that is still wet long after you get
better, you stand to loose more money than you could allegedly save.
2. The “Which method is better”? trap is a game some carpet cleaners play to lure you into paying for a gimmick.
Consider this: If I had just invented the world ‘s best cleaning machine, I wouldn’t sell it to only one cleaner in each city, I would sell it to every carpet cleaner in the world. That way I would make the most money, and do the most good. So, when someone tells me they have an “exclusive “ method, I become suspicious, because I feel that if the method were so good that everybody would want it, it would be marketed to everybody. If nobody else has an “exclusive” cleaning method, it is probably because nobody else wants it.
Every cleaning method has strengths and weaknesses. I can use many cleaning methods to get the best results depending on your situation. I feel that truck mounted steam cleaning with rotary jet extraction is the best choice, but don’t worry about that - together we will choose the method that will work best for your needs.
3. Choosing a company solely by price does not work.
Companies price in so many ways, it is hard to compare. The truth is, when we invest wisely, we get what we pay for. Call the cheapest company you can find, and I'll wager you get a big sales pitch with a little bit of cleaning. It only makes sense that the cheapest company has to cut costs by using cheap cleaning agents, cheap cleaning equipment, and cheap personnel spending as little time as possible cleaning your carpet. Is that really going to solve all the problems I have mentioned? Of course not. You don’t have to spend a fortune to keep your carpet up. Just get the best value for your investment and you will find my prices reasonable, and my service extraordinary.
Why Should You Choose My Company?
Here Is What Your Neighbors Say about My Work...
J Weller: "I just wanted you to know that I am always happy with the job you do on my carpets. I always think there is no way he can get them clean this time but you always do. It is always so nice to have someone in my home whom I can trust and know how honest you are. It is refreshing to have someone in the business I know I can turn to without hesitation."
Judith: "I just wanted to let you know in writing how delighted I am with the wonderful job you did on my area rugs. The big wool one, especially, turned out just like new in spite of all the stains. The smaller ones, too, are just like having brand new rugs throughout the house. I especially appreciated how quickly you were able to come and get them and the short turn-around time before I got them back. My sister is right, you are the best! I can’t imagine a more professional, polite, and personable approach to carpet cleaning. With you it’s an art! I will be recommending you to all my friends. Thanks so much!"
Frank and Joyce: “We would like to thank-you for the wonderful job of cleaning you did at our house. We are so enjoying it!”
Ask About Our Carpet Repair Services
Carpet can be repaired. Burns, pet damage, ripples and waves can all be remedied by a technician with the right tools and skill. We have IICRC certified repair and re-installation technicians on staff to handle any special repair projects.
Okay So What is The Downside?
I can’t fix everything, but I will tell you up front what I can do. Plus, because my service is designed to be the most thorough, it is not for everybody. If all you want is the fastest drying or cheapest cleaning available, there are plenty of companies that can help you. But if you want a thoroughly cleaned carpet, please read on.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Me:
1. BECAUSE YOU GET AN EXACT APPOINTMENT. None of this, “I will be there between noon and five p.m." I give you an appointment time with a one-hour window of arrival. And if I am ever late I call ahead to let you know.
2. BECAUSE YOU GET PROMPT RESPONSE. I usually have an opening within a week.
3. BECAUSE I ANSWER THE PHONE LIVE. You only get voice mail if all the phones are ringing at once, and we return calls promptly.
4. BECAUSE YOU GET HONEST PRICING. No sales gimmicks, no hidden costs.
5. BECAUSE YOU GET THE BEST CARPET CLEANING METHOD FOR YOU. I can use many methods, depending upon your needs. I’ll help you choose the best method for you. But with over 3,000 clients all but one has preferred truck-mounted steam cleaning with rotary jet extraction.
6. BECAUSE YOU’LL BE CALLING A MASTER TEXTILE CLEANER WITH Over 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE. Because of my education and experience, I have been given the prestigious title of Master Textile Cleaner and Journeyman Carpet Cleaner and Restorer by my IICRC colleagues.
7. I DON’T CUT CORNERS I CLEAN THEM. I take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
8. BECAUSE I REALLY AM “THE KING OF CLEAN" I am dedicated to increasing the professionalism in our industry. Victoria Carpet Care is committed to providing homes and businesses like yours with a healthier, cleaner and more beautiful indoor environment. Each job I take gets the personal attention it deserves.
9. ONE CALL SERVICE:
Carpets Upholstery Carpet Stretching Pet odor removal
Oriental rugs Protectants Disinfectants Carpet Repair
Environmentally Friendly Products
11. BECAUSE OUR COMPANY IS LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED. We have provided cleaning services to VICTORIA Residents for over fifteen years and are dedicated to our community. Since we are a local company, and are not a franchise or chain, we are able to provide you with top-notch personal service, because we really care about our clients and making them happy is our #1 priority.
5 Irresistible, FREE Reasons to Call Right Now:
I know you will be thrilled with my work, stick with me forever, and show your beautiful carpets off to your friends. So here is your chance to try me with such great savings, you would have to have carpets cleaner than the Brady Bunch to pass it by. SEE ESPECIALLY OFFERS #3, 4, & 5!
FREE OFFER #1. Avoid costly mistakes! Watch my FREE consumer information message for more on how to select a carpet cleaner at www.VictoriaCarpetCare.com, 24 Hours, call any time.
FREE OFFER #2. Call me at 250-474-7777 and say “I want a FREE "Carpet Evaluation’." A carpet evaluation is much more than a price quote, I will tell you exactly what I can do to improve your carpet, how good it will look, and how long you can expect it to last. I will figure out the exact price quote, and prepare you for the best cleaning ever.
FREE OFFER #3. A FREE $20 Starbucks Coffee Card when you have your carpets re-stretched! When you have your carpets stretched before April 30th you will receive a FREE $20 Starbucks Coffee Card at the completion of the job.
FREE OFFER #4. Have all the areas cleaned, and I will protect one room up to 100 square or one staircase up to 15 stairs for FREE.
FREE OFFER #5. Have me clean your oriental rugs and you will get pick up and delivery for FREE.
P.S.- I only have a few openings per week, I will soon be booked up, so CALL NOW. . . 250-474-7777
OFFERS TERMINATE April 30, 2017. PRICES WILL GO UP THAT DAY! IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CAN’T USE THIS OFFER, DO A FRIEND A FAVOR, PASS IT ON. BUT THEY MUST LIVE LOCAL!