Who Should I Hire to Clean My Carpets in Victoria?
- It is important that the people doing the work must have the knowledge and education to identify the types of carpet or upholstery material they will be cleaning. Always ask if the technician has had the proper education. Victoria Carpet Care's cleaning technicians have all been certified by the IICRC - Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. We are constantly updating our education to provide the very best service to our clients in Victoria BC.
- The cleaning technicians also need to know the limitations and requirements to clean each type correctly and have the experience necessary to assure the carpet or upholstery does not get damaged during cleaning.
- The cleaning tech needs to spend the time required to service the job correctly and use top quality products and equipment. Ask about the guarantee they offer and get this in writing.
- Ask for a written quote, that way there is no surprises. Victoria Carpet Care is happy to offer a FREE cleaning evaluation. Call today: 250-474-7777
- Be aware of a super low price quote and read the small print. Some companies add many "extra" charges at the end of the job to the customer, such as dumping fee, mileage fees, fuel fees, etc.
- If you hire the wrong company or if the cleaning technicians do not understand the type of carpet, rugs or upholstery you have, they can actually damage it and make it look worse than when they started.
When Should I Have My Carpets Professionally Steam Cleaned?
• Proper professional cleaning will extend the useful life of the carpet, keeping it looking fantastic.
• If carpet looks dirty, it is already past the time it should have been cleaned. Consider have a maintenance plan for your cleaning needs.
• Cleaning for health has a bigger impact on people's lives than merely cleaning for appearance. It helps keep a healthy home and office, free from allergens and pollutants.
There are two primary factors to consider, vacuuming frequency and the environment within the home. If you vacuum at least once a week, consider cleaning every 12 to 18 months. If you vacuum less, maybe clean every 9 to 12 months. If any of the following home environment conditions exist, consider professional cleaning more frequently than just mentioned:
- Heavy traffic areas
- Heavy use of kitchens
- Family members who suffer from allergies
Call Victoria Carpet Care today for a FREE Cleaning Evaluation today: 250-474-7777
VICTORIA CARPET CARE IS A ONE CALL SERVICE: Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning