- It is best to stay off damp carpet as much as possible both to avoid tracking and to allow pile to dry in its “up” position.
- Most carpets will dry within a few hours given the proper conditions. If you must walk on carpet before it is dry or within the first 12 to 24 hours, it is best to have on clean hard soled shoes or slippers (non marking).
- Be careful when walking off carpet on to linoleum, cement or tiled areas. It can be very slippery.
- Any furniture removed from cleaning area should not be put back for at least 24 hours to ensure complete drying has occurred. (rust spots, furniture stains and improper drying may result if items are put back too soon)
- Increased air circulation and ventilation will aid in your carpeting to dry. Turn on any ceiling fans and air movers; turn on oven and bathroom exhaust fans and any dehumidifiers. Open any windows if temperature outside is above 70 degrees and dry.
- Turn heat up to 70-75 degrees for the first 24 hours.
- Pads and Styrofoam blocks under your furniture should be left in place for 48-72 hours.
- Open windows and doors if possible to help with ventilation.
- While all of our products have been found very safe, we still advise to keep children and pets off of treated areas for a minimum of 12 hours or until it is completely dry.
- Clean hard soled shoes should be worn if you have to walk on treated areas.
VICTORIA CARPET CARE IS A ONE CALL COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICE: Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning
Our policy is to exceed the expectations of our customers by supplying cleaning services that match their specific requirements—every day, all the time. We consistently strive to be respected and trusted by our clients, through being responsive and innovative while providing services with the highest value.
Whether you need your carpets cleaned or repaired, you can be assured that it will be done with the utmost care.
Call Victoria Carpet Care today at 250-474-7777 to schedule your cleaning.
We are a local, family owned business who have proudly served Victoria, Westshore, Saanich, Esquimalt, View Royal, Colwood, Langford, Highlands, Metchosin and Sooke Areas since 2002