Follow these steps and your carpet will feel great, look beautiful and last for years.
- Vacuuming removes dirt that dulls appearance -Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2–3 times a week, and the rest of your carpet once a week.
- Select a vacuum with good suction and strong beater bars, which brush the carpet and loosen dirt
- Change vacuum bags and filters regularly
- Use indoor and outdoor mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home. Be sure to clean these periodically to guarantee their maximum effectiveness.
- Treat your carpet well, and it will provide you with years of comfort and beauty
- Here are some strategies for minimizing the rough and tumble wear and tear of everyday living
- Clean up spills promptly
- See our in depth Stain Removal Guide on our website: www.VictoriaCarpetCare.com
Get your carpets professionally cleaned at least every 12 months. You may need to have your carpets cleaned more often, depending on traffic, kids and pets! Also a lighter shade of carpet may require more diligent cleaning. Did you know...Dirt is an abrasive, and over time, will settle deep into your carpet and fine rugs, slowly grinding them away from within. In fact, carpet manufacturers require annual Hot Water Extraction cleaning by IICRC Certified cleaners like us to maintain warranties.
Your carpets, rugs and floors cost a great deal of money…doesn't it make sense to maintain them so that they last longer and look their best? We specialize in deep-cleaning carpets, upholstery and tile and we are happy to offer a thorough cleaning for your fine area rugs…to help them last longer and stay more beautiful!
Call Victoria Carpet Care today at 250-474-7777 for your FREE Carpet Evaluation or call our FREE 24 hour Consumer Awareness Message at 1-877-474-7577
Victoria Carpet Care is happy to provide both Residential and Business Carpet, Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning Services to all of Greater Victoria, Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, View Royal, Sidney, Esquimalt and Oak Bay.